Special Hospital for Orthopaedic and Neurosurgery Aksis
Aksis Special Hospital for Orthopaedic and Neurosurgery was founded in late 2012.
Aksis is an acknowledged centre of excellence whose physicians are committed to developing new and innovative treatment methods for the spine, joints and the whole locomotor system as well as to improving the existing ones. Their aim is to provide better quality of life to their patients.
Our mission is to provide treatment according to the highest global standards, ensure unique postoperative support, share reliable information on spine, joint and locomotor system illnesses, educate about minimally invasive treatment methods and give good quality second opinion.
In terms of orthopaedics, we specialize in arthroscopic shoulder, knee, hip and other joints surgery, total hip, knee and shoulder endoprostheses using minimally invasive approach which enables less postoperative pain, faster recovery compared to classical surgery and complete return to everyday activities, both professional and sport activities.
- Adress: Petrovaradinska 1, 8th floor, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- Telephone: (01) 387 74 13
Minimally invasive orthopaedic surgery
- Arthroscopic surgery of all joints: shoulder, elbow, hip, knee, ankle
- Total endoprostheses: hip, knee, shoulder
- Endoprosthesis revision surgery
- 10 beds (high standard single and double rooms)
- Surgical unit with two operating rooms and an intensive care unit